While you can enjoy our porch, patio and rooftop terrace six evenings a week and for Sunday brunch, the porch and patio are the place to be on Thursdays during the summer.
Each week, our Chefs prepare grilled specials such as Grilled Salmon Salad; Bourbon BBQ Short Rib sliders; Grilled Scallops and Pork Belly; Little Neck Clams on Grilled Crostini and Grilled Ribeye Satay. The menu changes each week, so check it out on our Facebook page.
Mother’s Day Brunch 2017
(If Mama Ain’t Happy, Nobody Is!)
Grandma Taher’s Chocolate Cream Puffs
Pate a choux filled with decadent cream and dipped in chocolate
Gala apples, crème fraiche, truffle oil finished with walnuts, mint and honey
Imported Italian Ham and Cheese Quiche
Aunt Betty’s Braised Short Ribs or Slow Roasted Salmon
Poblano pomme puree and seasonal vegetables Black pepper sauce and creamed spinach
Poached Pear in a Purse
Almond crème anglaise and toasted almonds
$49 per person
While we are sold out for Valentine’s Day itself, you can celebrate at one of the 100 most romantic restaurants in America on Saturday or Sunday, February 11th or 12th!
We will be offering a three course tasting menu, along with our regular menu on Saturday and Sunday evening. Bring the family for Sunday brunch during which we promise Valentine’s surprises!
Call 651.224.5606 for more information!
In addition to serving hundreds of wonderful customers on Thanksgiving at Forepaugh’s, we are proud to pay it forward by providing 150 of the same meals to a local hospital. But, that’s nothing compared to the 26,000 turkey meals that Taher Inc. (our parent company) creates and delivers to those in need.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from all of us at Forepaugh’s!
Mark your calendars and join us for the following special events:
May 8th: Mother’s Day Brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
May19: Our Wine Dinners are back and this will be the first night in a series.
May 22: Footloose and Fancy Free at Forepaugh’s: the first of a series of events for singles from 2 to 5 p.m. on the porch and patio (weather permitting). Learn all you need to know about whiskey (what a combo – singles and whiskey!)
Watch for an announcement on the official opening of our porch and patio – a party not to be missed!!!
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter. Or, to join our e-mail list, say hello to email@example.com.
Easter Sunday Brunch 2016
First Course: Mama Mimi’s House-Made Doughnuts (for the Family)
Second Course: (Choice of) Crepes or Potato Leek Soup
Third Course: (Choice of) Eggs Benedict or BLT Wedge Salad
Molly’s Devilish Eggs (for the family)
Entrée: (Choice of) Skuna Bay Salmon or Smoked Prime Rib or Quiche
Dessert: Easter Trio of Chocolate Éclair, Bread Pudding, Cheesecake
$47 per person
$20 per child (12 and under)
CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY 2016 AT FOREPAUGH’S:
1. Enjoy our four course tasting menu on Friday, February 12th
2. Order favorites like Beef Wellington or Walleye from a limited menu on Saturday, February 13th
3. Enjoy our four course tasting menu with wine pairings on Sunday, February 14th
4. Bring your little sweethearts (the grandchildren) in for Valentine’s Day brunch on Sunday, February 14 (featuring red and heart shaped edibles)
5. Have your sweetheart order off regular menu while you order off the four course tasting menu and SHARE on Friday, February 12th
6. Spend a leisurely Sunday afternoon in front of the fireplace with happy hour menu (from 2 to close) on Sunday, February 14th
7. Go all out with our Wine Room Special sure to blow your sweetheart away!
8. Order a bottle of bubbly to toast to your happiness.
9. Enjoy a four course tasting menu on Saturday, February 13th.
10. Start your night of with Lobster Bisque on Sunday, February 14th.
11. Eat and drink things that are red only (bloody mary, rare steak, beet salad, glass of cabernet).
12. Savor the tasting menu with wine pairings on Friday, February 12.
13. Get engaged (like so many other couples have) or renew your vows.
14. Book a private room for all those sweethearts in your family!
New Years Eve 2015
Trio of Crudo with Caviar
Yellow Fin Tuna, Skuna Bay Salmon and Diver Scallop with Salmon Roe, and American Caviar, Lemon and Dill
Butternut Squash Ravioli
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Cauliflower, Hen of the Woods Mushroom, Spinach, Sage, Brown Butter, Balsamic Shallots
Poached Maine lobster, Smoked Potato, Ramp, Bacon, Crème’, Petite Greens
Blueberry Sorbet with Champagne and Elder Flower
Filet of Beef Rossini
Filet of Beef topped with Foie Gras, Black Truffle Arancini, Braised Artichokes, Chanterelle Mushroom, Shaved Fresh Black Truffle
Chai Tea cake
Layered Chai Tea Spice Cake with White Chocolate Pastry Cream served with Black Currant and Fresh Nog
$95 per person
Vegetarian and Gluten Free Options Available
Pork Belly and Apple
herb salad, fennel, maple glazed walnuts
Green Bean and Cranberry
Sweet potato, red wine & pumpkin seed vinaigrette, almonds, orange
Butternut Squash Or Cauliflower
Turkey Or Ham
Pomme puree, Brussel sprouts, dressing, gravy
Kids Thanksgiving Menu (12 and under)
Macaroni and Cheese
Pomme puree, green beans, gravy
Adults: 39.95 Kids (12 and under): 19.95
Executive Chef Aric Miech Chef de Cuisine Joann Oudekerk
Management is unable to guarantee the meals prepared on these premise are free from ingredients such as: Milk, Egg, Wheat, Soybean, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish Sauce, and Shellfish. Please inform us of any allergy before ordering. Thank You.
Recent News and Reviews
Make a reservation
Hours of Business- Downstairs
Tuesday - Thursday4pm - 9pm (kitchen closes)
Friday - Saturday4pm - 10pm (kitchen closes)
Sunday2pm - 9pm (kitchen closes)
Hours of Business- Upstairs
Tuesday - Thursday5pm - 8pm (last seating)
Friday - Saturday5pm - 9pm (last seating)
Sunday5pm - 8pm (last seating)
Tuesday - Saturday4pm - 7pm
Sunday2pm - 9pm
Sunday11am - 2pm