Mark your calendars and join us for the following special events:
May 8th: Mother’s Day Brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
May19: Our Wine Dinners are back and this will be the first night in a series.
May 22: Footloose and Fancy Free at Forepaugh’s: the first of a series of events for singles from 2 to 5 p.m. on the porch and patio (weather permitting). Learn all you need to know about whiskey (what a combo – singles and whiskey!)
Watch for an announcement on the official opening of our porch and patio – a party not to be missed!!!
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter. Or, to join our e-mail list, say hello to email@example.com.
Easter Sunday Brunch 2016
First Course: Mama Mimi’s House-Made Doughnuts (for the Family)
Second Course: (Choice of) Crepes or Potato Leek Soup
Third Course: (Choice of) Eggs Benedict or BLT Wedge Salad
Molly’s Devilish Eggs (for the family)
Entrée: (Choice of) Skuna Bay Salmon or Smoked Prime Rib or Quiche
Dessert: Easter Trio of Chocolate Éclair, Bread Pudding, Cheesecake
$47 per person
$20 per child (12 and under)
CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY 2016 AT FOREPAUGH’S:
1. Enjoy our four course tasting menu on Friday, February 12th
2. Order favorites like Beef Wellington or Walleye from a limited menu on Saturday, February 13th
3. Enjoy our four course tasting menu with wine pairings on Sunday, February 14th
4. Bring your little sweethearts (the grandchildren) in for Valentine’s Day brunch on Sunday, February 14 (featuring red and heart shaped edibles)
5. Have your sweetheart order off regular menu while you order off the four course tasting menu and SHARE on Friday, February 12th
6. Spend a leisurely Sunday afternoon in front of the fireplace with happy hour menu (from 2 to close) on Sunday, February 14th
7. Go all out with our Wine Room Special sure to blow your sweetheart away!
8. Order a bottle of bubbly to toast to your happiness.
9. Enjoy a four course tasting menu on Saturday, February 13th.
10. Start your night of with Lobster Bisque on Sunday, February 14th.
11. Eat and drink things that are red only (bloody mary, rare steak, beet salad, glass of cabernet).
12. Savor the tasting menu with wine pairings on Friday, February 12.
13. Get engaged (like so many other couples have) or renew your vows.
14. Book a private room for all those sweethearts in your family!
New Years Eve 2015
Trio of Crudo with Caviar
Yellow Fin Tuna, Skuna Bay Salmon and Diver Scallop with Salmon Roe, and American Caviar, Lemon and Dill
Butternut Squash Ravioli
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Cauliflower, Hen of the Woods Mushroom, Spinach, Sage, Brown Butter, Balsamic Shallots
Poached Maine lobster, Smoked Potato, Ramp, Bacon, Crème’, Petite Greens
Blueberry Sorbet with Champagne and Elder Flower
Filet of Beef Rossini
Filet of Beef topped with Foie Gras, Black Truffle Arancini, Braised Artichokes, Chanterelle Mushroom, Shaved Fresh Black Truffle
Chai Tea cake
Layered Chai Tea Spice Cake with White Chocolate Pastry Cream served with Black Currant and Fresh Nog
$95 per person
Vegetarian and Gluten Free Options Available
Pork Belly and Apple
herb salad, fennel, maple glazed walnuts
Green Bean and Cranberry
Sweet potato, red wine & pumpkin seed vinaigrette, almonds, orange
Butternut Squash Or Cauliflower
Turkey Or Ham
Pomme puree, Brussel sprouts, dressing, gravy
Kids Thanksgiving Menu (12 and under)
Macaroni and Cheese
Pomme puree, green beans, gravy
Adults: 39.95 Kids (12 and under): 19.95
Executive Chef Aric Miech Chef de Cuisine Joann Oudekerk
Management is unable to guarantee the meals prepared on these premise are free from ingredients such as: Milk, Egg, Wheat, Soybean, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish Sauce, and Shellfish. Please inform us of any allergy before ordering. Thank You.
Friday the 13th will be celebrated in style on third floor of Forepaugh’s when Ghost Stories Ink hosts a book launch featuring Jessica Freeburg of Darkness Radio and NY Times best selling author Jay Asher. Join us from 6 to 9 p.m. for smokin’ cocktails and fabulous fare! Check it out:
We are proud to announce that we have won the 2015 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence! Forepaugh’s will be featured in the August issue of their magazine which will be out on news stands July 22nd.
We’ll toast to that!
Our restaurant will be closed – as it typically is – on the 4th of July. Because the holiday falls on a Saturday and we are normally closed on Mondays, we thought this would be a great time to give our staff a three day weekend off.
We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you and yours a safe and happy holiday!
Our patio parties have been smokin’, so we’re hosting another one – this time for two evenings! Chef will be firing up the grill and treating everyone to a Taste of Brazil. Come experience some of what he recently enjoyed on the annual Taher Chefs’ Council trip.
Forepaugh’s patio parties provide an excellent and affordable way to try small portions of a variety of food and libations. Grab a punch card and a patio or porch perch and choose exactly what you wish to try by seeing and smelling first. It’s fun and fabulously Forepaugh’s!!!
Recent News and Reviews
Make a reservation
Hours of Business- Downstairs
Tuesday - Thursday4pm - 9pm (kitchen closes)
Friday - Saturday4pm - 10pm (kitchen closes)
Sunday4pm - 9pm (kitchen closes)
Tuesday - Sunday4pm - 7pm
Sunday4pm - 9pm
Hours of Business- Upstairs
Tuesday - Thursday5pm - 8pm (last seating)
Friday - Saturday5pm - 9pm (last seating)
Sunday5pm - 8pm (last seating)