We deck the halls (and mantles and banisters) for the holiday season at Forepaugh’s to ensure your holiday gathering will be merry! Together with our impeccable service and fabulous food, the ambiance makes for a truly unique experience especially during “that time of year!”
Whether you are entertaining guests from our of town, friends who are near and dear, clients you wish to impress, or a staff you wish to thank, Forepaugh’s has a private dining room for you!
We do not charge fees here. Rather, we have very reasonable minimums. Included in those minimums is the fresh linens and flowers on our tables, candles for added ambiance, handsomely decorated rooms, and free parking for your guests. In other words, we are a one-stop-shop! Set the date, and leave the rest to our on-site event coordinator!!!
Although we have 8 private dining rooms, we sell out most nights during the holiday season, so book that holiday gathering now. We are open for business 7 days and nights a week during this special time of year!
For more information, call 651.224.5606 or write to email@example.com
Forepaugh’s Easter Brunch 2018
Shaved Heirloom Carrots and Burrata Cheese Salad
Thin, colorful heirloom carrots topped with silky burrata cheese, then dressed in a light persimmon vinaigrette and accompanied by micro arugula and kumquats
Smoked Potato Soup and Herb Gnudi
Lightly smoked potato soup prepared with pan seared herb gnudi, bacon crisps and smoked sour cream
Pastrami Eggs Benedict
Delicately poached eggs served over slightly smoked pastrami, then dressed with Mustard and dill hollandaise, shaved asparagus, and chives
Forepaugh’s Classic Ham and Mac
Leoncini ham that has been beautifully seared, accompanied by golden fritters stuffed with a 4 cheese macaroni blend, charred Brussel sprouts and green beans
Crème Stuffed Crepes
Reminiscent of a childhood treat, our house-made chocolate crepes are stuffed with a decadent and fluffy crème filling and berry coulis, then finished with fresh mint.
$59.95 per person
Chef de Cuisine Kyle Bell Sous Chef Connor Thompson
1. Dine at one of the top 100 most romantic restaurants in the USA (Open Table Award) any night during the week of February 14th. We have an experience and a menu for every palate!
2. Treat your loved one to a Valentine’s Coursed Wine Tasting Dinner with Risdall Ranch (Willamette Valley) on Thursday, February 15th!
3. Dedicate “your song” to your sweetheart during the “Love Songs” piano bar dinner on Friday, February 16th! Reservations required.
4. Join us for our always-sold-out, very special Valentine’s Day Coursed Dinner on the actual day!
5. Reserve our state of the art wine cellar for an intimate dinner during Valentine’s Day week.
6. Enjoy a bottle of champagne and an Artisan Cheese Tray by the fire in our parlor.
7. Choose a quieter evening to celebrate during the week and choose the 3 course tasting menu created especially for Friday and Saturday, February 16th and 17th.
8. Show the love to your family or friends by surprising them with a wine cellar dinner (seats 8)!
9. Stop in after the show for our flourless chocolate cake with coffee whipped cream. It’s especially delicious with a bold red wine!
10. Present her with the gift of our next “Ghost Stories Dinner” to be held on February 27th.
11. Gift him with a Forepaugh’s gift card to be used for a burger and a beer before the Wild game.
12. Have a bottle of bubbly and flowers waiting for her at your cozy table (we have many!)
13. Present your sweetheart with a Forepaugh’s Chef’s table experience gift certificate.
14. Propose! We have so many romantic proposals at Forepaugh’s that we created a proposal package sure to surprise her and guarantee a “YES!”
Forepaugh’s Restaurant has 8 gorgeously decorated dining rooms, including a state-of-the art wine cellar!
Whether it’s an elegant fine dining experience in the Pillsbury Room; a social in the piano bar; or a party with themed rooms throughout the entire house, we still have openings during Super Bowl week!
And yes, we can open for a Sunday brunch or on Monday, January 30th to accomodate groups.
Call 651.224.5606 for more information!
For three decades, Dan Chouinard has been a pianist and accordionist for a who’s who of Twin Cities performers, an enabler of community sing-a-longs, and a writer of hit shows for radio and stage. Chouinard is a veteran of A Prairie Home Companion and most every major theatrical and music stage in town, and he’s excited to return to a piano bar after a 20-year break.
We’re excited to announce that that piano bar is downstairs at Forepaugh’s!
Bring your requests and join Dan from 7 to 9 p.m. on Wednesday evenings! Check out our Facebook page for additional themed piano bar with the talented Mr. Chouinard, as well!
It’s 1920 and the circus is coming to town! The troupe of performers is boarding at Forepaugh’s while in Saint Paul. Each character has his or her own room and a mesmerizing talent they’re dying to show off!
This interesting cast of characters invites you to have some fun in our house!!
Get your fortune told from the mysterious woman behind the crystal ball; warm up by the fire throwers; engage in conversation with the mime; be spellbound by the magician; rap with the contortionist; and sing along with the bearded lady in Forepaugh’s new piano bar!!!
Compete in our best costume contest. Enjoy fabulous fare and spirited libations along the way. Reunite with old friends and make new ones. Meet up with Molly? Be a VIP and visit with Jessica Freeburg from Ghost Stories Inc. and co-author (Jay Asher) of “Piper.” Freeburg will sign your copy of this eerie re-telling of the Pied Piper being released on October 31st!
But, most importantly, come have some Halloween fun!
It’s all happening on All Hallow’s Eve, of course. For $80 per person, you’ll be treated to a smokin’ welcome cocktail; an array of fabulous appetizers; and an evening memories (or nightmares) are made from.
Oh – and it wouldn’t be a fun house (or Forepaugh’s), if there wasn’t a surprise twist in store for you!
While you can enjoy our porch, patio and rooftop terrace six evenings a week and for Sunday brunch, the porch and patio are the place to be on Thursdays during the summer.
Each week, our Chefs prepare grilled specials such as Grilled Salmon Salad; Bourbon BBQ Short Rib sliders; Grilled Scallops and Pork Belly; Little Neck Clams on Grilled Crostini and Grilled Ribeye Satay. The menu changes each week, so check it out on our Facebook page.
Mother’s Day Brunch 2017
(If Mama Ain’t Happy, Nobody Is!)
Grandma Taher’s Chocolate Cream Puffs
Pate a choux filled with decadent cream and dipped in chocolate
Gala apples, crème fraiche, truffle oil finished with walnuts, mint and honey
Imported Italian Ham and Cheese Quiche
Aunt Betty’s Braised Short Ribs or Slow Roasted Salmon
Poblano pomme puree and seasonal vegetables Black pepper sauce and creamed spinach
Poached Pear in a Purse
Almond crème anglaise and toasted almonds
$49 per person
While we are sold out for Valentine’s Day itself, you can celebrate at one of the 100 most romantic restaurants in America on Saturday or Sunday, February 11th or 12th!
We will be offering a three course tasting menu, along with our regular menu on Saturday and Sunday evening. Bring the family for Sunday brunch during which we promise Valentine’s surprises!
Call 651.224.5606 for more information!
Recent News and Reviews
Make a reservation
Hours of Business- Downstairs
Tuesday - Thursday4pm - 9pm (kitchen closes)
Friday - Saturday4pm - 10pm (kitchen closes)
Tuesday - Saturday4pm - 7pm
Hours of Business- Upstairs
Tuesday - Thursday5pm - 8pm (last seating)
Friday - Saturday5pm - 9pm (last seating)