CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY 2016 AT FOREPAUGH’S:
1. Enjoy our four course tasting menu on Friday, February 12th
2. Order favorites like Beef Wellington or Walleye from a limited menu on Saturday, February 13th
3. Enjoy our four course tasting menu with wine pairings on Sunday, February 14th
4. Bring your little sweethearts (the grandchildren) in for Valentine’s Day brunch on Sunday, February 14 (featuring red and heart shaped edibles)
5. Have your sweetheart order off regular menu while you order off the four course tasting menu and SHARE on Friday, February 12th
6. Spend a leisurely Sunday afternoon in front of the fireplace with happy hour menu (from 2 to close) on Sunday, February 14th
7. Go all out with our Wine Room Special sure to blow your sweetheart away!
8. Order a bottle of bubbly to toast to your happiness.
9. Enjoy a four course tasting menu on Saturday, February 13th.
10. Start your night of with Lobster Bisque on Sunday, February 14th.
11. Eat and drink things that are red only (bloody mary, rare steak, beet salad, glass of cabernet).
12. Savor the tasting menu with wine pairings on Friday, February 12.
13. Get engaged (like so many other couples have) or renew your vows.
14. Book a private room for all those sweethearts in your family!
Recent News and Reviews
Make a reservation
Hours of Business- Downstairs
Tuesday - Thursday4pm - 9pm (kitchen closes)
Friday - Saturday4pm - 10pm (kitchen closes)
Tuesday - Saturday4pm - 7pm
Hours of Business- Upstairs
Tuesday - Thursday5pm - 8pm (last seating)
Friday - Saturday5pm - 9pm (last seating)