14 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Forepaugh’s!
1. Dine at one of the top 100 most romantic restaurants in the USA (Open Table Award) any night during the week of February 14th. We have an experience and a menu for every palate!
2. Treat your loved one to a Valentine’s Coursed Wine Tasting Dinner with Risdall Ranch (Willamette Valley) on Thursday, February 15th!
3. Dedicate “your song” to your sweetheart during the “Love Songs” piano bar dinner on Friday, February 16th! Reservations required.
4. Join us for our always-sold-out, very special Valentine’s Day Coursed Dinner on the actual day!
5. Reserve our state of the art wine cellar for an intimate dinner during Valentine’s Day week.
6. Enjoy a bottle of champagne and an Artisan Cheese Tray by the fire in our parlor.
7. Choose a quieter evening to celebrate during the week and choose the 3 course tasting menu created especially for Friday and Saturday, February 16th and 17th.
8. Show the love to your family or friends by surprising them with a wine cellar dinner (seats 8)!
9. Stop in after the show for our flourless chocolate cake with coffee whipped cream. It’s especially delicious with a bold red wine!
10. Present her with the gift of our next “Ghost Stories Dinner” to be held on February 27th.
11. Gift him with a Forepaugh’s gift card to be used for a burger and a beer before the Wild game.
12. Have a bottle of bubbly and flowers waiting for her at your cozy table (we have many!)
13. Present your sweetheart with a Forepaugh’s Chef’s table experience gift certificate.
14. Propose! We have so many romantic proposals at Forepaugh’s that we created a proposal package sure to surprise her and guarantee a “YES!”
Recent News and Reviews
Make a reservation
Hours of Business- Downstairs
Tuesday - Thursday4pm - 9pm (kitchen closes)
Friday - Saturday4pm - 10pm (kitchen closes)
Tuesday - Saturday4pm - 7pm
Hours of Business- Upstairs
Tuesday - Thursday5pm - 8pm (last seating)
Friday - Saturday5pm - 9pm (last seating)